So this is the first blog. I have no idea what i'm doing but I want to record some of our family everyday life, so that it doesn't get forgotten.
Joel who is 6 months at the moment rolled over back to front for the first time today!! At long last!
I recieved a new calling at church, i'm now a 1st coun. in young womens.
The girls had their first ice cream in a cone of the year, the weather is lovely.
James has been busy busy busy with child care!
Go Amy I shall follow avidly :)
ReplyDeletewill look forward to the next installment, we miss you tonnes xxx good luck with this x
ReplyDeleteGlad you've done this....it'll be nice to keep up to date with your lovely family! :) You'll have to check ours out.... www.mcabery.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, I will follow with great interest. Thanks for skyping today - its always great to see you all.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you doing this. Will be awesome to look back in 20 years time and to follow now.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you blogging, I'llske sure to follow Evie will like seeing pictures of Mishima and Rebekah and of course Joel as well.
ReplyDelete