I don't think I could swap the time I have with my family for more money by having me work. There would be some many priceless moments that would be missed.
I won't lie and say that every moment of every day is full of smiles and laughter, some days are just hard work from morning to night. But within those days there is always happiness, a reason for me to continue. The smiles , laughs, hugs, a shared toy, a loving hug between siblings, reading a book together , learning new things , singing songs over and over!
I just love my days in lifes slow lane!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

I just think back to my own childhood and realise that it seemed to go by way too quick. I think it will be the same for our children, it does seem to drag day by day but then each birthday passes and somehow it will be dealing with teenage tantrums, getting ready for missions and all the rest of it...being a mother is the best job/calling/divine duty EVER and I honestly believe being a parent is especially rewarding.
ReplyDelete